Friday 28 September 2012

Joy Adaeze's Style

 
Name: Joy Adaeze
  Occupation : Blogger, stylist and image consultant

When asked what, why she loved fashion she said,

 "I love making a statement with my personal style. I adore prints, color and unique pieces. I've been a huge fan of vintage for years and it's probably my favorite thing to wear. I'm crazy about accessories!!! As a stylist and image consultant, I help people look and feel great and I love what I do. It's my passion! My blog JoyLovesFashion.com is an extension of my style: I post looks and also images that I am inspired by".

 I celebrate her today because am so moved by her love for fashion, and how she played with Turbans in this photos.

click to view more of her photos.....




World Class Nails


You can also Follow Joy on
Twitter: @joyadaeze
Instagram: @Joy_Adaeze

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

9c

Joy Adaeze said...

Hi! Thanks for the fab post! Love : ) Just wanted to let you know that I changed my Instagram to Joy_Adaeze!

Thanks again!!
xoxo
Joy

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Thanks alot for appreciating my post and for your comment. The corrections have been made .

xoxo
Frances