Sunday 1 May 2016

New Month Alert!



Hey guys, 
       
     Happy new month to y'all. Year 2016 is running out so fast. Has anyone been consistent with their new year resolutions? Please don't forget to share with me. 
    
     I would like to apologize to you all for my MIA, I just can't imagine how I had let y'all down. But I want y'all to know that i'm so back for real & that's the major key (in dj khaled's voice). 

     So let's get back to sharing my life experiences, fashion, business & of course my blog sales which I will be launching soon. 

    Thank y'all so much for hanging in there for me, for your care & for those that reached out to me via emails, calls, dm, etc, I appreciate y'all.

    Here is wishing y'all an amazing month of May & may all your dreams come true. 

Love & Light
Frances.