Sunday, 14 April 2013

Fashion Soiree

Am sure everyone is having a good weekend. So i wore this outfit for the Fashion soirée i blog about in my last post.
You all will agree with me that Heel-Wedge-Sneakers are so in vogue. Its a trend that you can hardly get wrong with. So my lovely friend @Adatallblackberry, got me these lovely ca mo-wedge-sneakers. Am so loving it. I also rocked some midi/cuff rings too.
Primark heel-Wedge-Sneakers, Zara Office Bag, Top Shop Top & Leggings



I arrived the fashion soirée, it was all worth it.

Posed with Lara, CEO Amarelis Designs.


Some of Amarelis and Nubian Belle designs.........




So i got this lovely dress below, designed by Nubian Belle. I will make a post of me rocking it definitely.    
 Its mothers day today, so am wishing a happy mothers day to my lovely mum and to all the beautiful women in the whole wide world!
Love and Light xx.                                                                                                    
Instagram:@sugar_plummyTwitter:@buifeee

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your fashion sense and simplicity; Nice outfits always. You rock girl.

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks dearie

Tina Dennis said...

Classic!!! love love...

classyfashion said...

Nyc
www.classymary.blogspot.co.uk

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks Tina.

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks classyfashion.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Frances..... @TallBlackBerry

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks dearie

Linda O said...

Francee...I alwaz trust ur fashion sense dearie. Love wht ur doing. Keep it up. Ady' by Linda