Sunday, 21 April 2013

Stripe Green Bodycon Dress


Mango blazer, Nubian Belle Bodycon dress, Doll house peep-toe shoes, Top shop purse
Am sure everyone had a lovely weekend. I promised in my last post to blog about this lovely stripe-green with sheer design bodycon dress. The dress is being designed by Nubian Belle.
I wore it with the burgundy blazer from Mango to church a week ago.
Enjoy the photos....................................................................................  
 



Which do you prefer? With or without the blazer on?

Enjoy your week lovelies.
Love and Light xo.

6 comments:

Cheechee Abang said...

i prefer it without..nice outfit as usual

Frances Diaries said...

Ok nice dear.

Edna Edido said...

love the stripes on the body con dress you look stunning...lovely body shape btw

wwwherstyle19.blogspot.com

Frances Diaries said...

Oh thanks Edna dear.

Anonymous said...

Eхcellent post. I definitly llovе this site.
Stick with it!

Here is my web page; bandage dress boutiques

Anonymous said...

I haѵе to thank youu for thee еfforts you have put in penning this webѕite.

I really hope tto see the same high-grade content from yoou
iin the future as well. In faсt, your creatiѵe wrіting abilіties has motivated
me to gеt my own, personal website now ;)

Here iss my ρage :: hcg drops reviews gnc