Sunday, 21 April 2013

Olympus Has Fallen

 Went to the movies with my bestie. Omg "Olympus has fallen" ! Oh that have got a lot of  suspense which nearly caused commotion at the cinema lol. I bet i can watch the movie over and over and not get tired of it.
 Looking all hight streets, on my Disney tee on Mango shorts, rocked with camo-wedged sneakers, and Burgundy Zara bag. i rocked this lovely outfit to the GenesisDeluxeCinemas to watch Olympus has fallen. I had a nice time out.
 Disney tees; Mango shorts; Primark camo -wedged sneakers; Zara bag; Rayban sunglasses; Identity wrist watch






Indeed my weekend was awesome!
Hope everyone did too?
Love and Light xo.

16 comments:

Trendy Rammy said...

you look good
i love your wedge sneakers
http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

Emeh Achanga said...

hawttttttttttttttt me love the outfit..watched the movie too.Awesome

Anonymous said...

sorry is ur bag mango or zara?

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks @Trendy Rammy.

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks Emeh dear. Long time btw?

Frances Diaries said...

Its Zara dear, sorry the error has been corrected. thanks too.

babycakes said...

Lovely.......

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks babycakes.

Anonymous said...

Everything about you is just cute. I love all.com DECENCY

Anonymous said...

Love the total loook! Stunning!
Zaynab

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Frances lov, its bn a yl. Howz work? U r rili doing a gr8 job here.keep it up
Pls I need dis sneakers, can u help me get it.
Spice gal (onyi)

Metrogypsie said...

Finally! Something down-played. My fav post of yours so far. Nice..

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks Zaynab

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks for the compliment dear. You can e-mail me for details of the sneakers.

Frances Diaries said...

Oh thanks very much Dear