Friday, 24 August 2012

Hols

                                                           Hello lovely people

Am sure y'all had fun the past weekend, and for my readers in Nigeria i believe y'all enjoyed your 4 days holiday

So i rocked this outfit during the holiday








Arrived at one of my favorite hangout spots, Raddisson Blu Hotel.

Still don't understand the face ...lol

Enjoying a glass of Cosmopolitan 
(vodka,triple sec,fresh lime,cranberry juice)

cocktail served with spiced chicken wings & potato chips






Quickly, let me show u some of the hotel views........







leaving the hotel for the beach.




Got to Elegushi beach which is located along lekki-epe express way , lagos , Nigeria.




I rode horses too(been such a long time since i did) lol



Am pretty & i know it..oh yes i do lol





17 comments:

LPS said...

aawwwww...Your video left a big smile on my face hearing your lovely voice...Well done love and keep blogging.. Nothing do you.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed ur story, u had so much fun, keep bloggin.

chanest said...

nice dress! u look great. keep it up.

amaka Anudu said...

nice one Frances.

chiazor anyadubalu said...

Me likey!!!! Wen r u taking us with u to raddison blu

Anonymous said...

nice pictures babe...beautiful. please,can you tell me the name of your lipstick? i need that! respond oooo

Kanyinulia Okeke said...

Hi...done what u asked me to do...btw, i commented on some posts some mnths ago and i asked u to email me ur bb pin or fone number cos i wanted 2 ask u something.

Anonymous said...

This is really cool Frances, buh u havent been posting stuffs again ooooo... @TallBlackBerry

Anonymous said...

This is really cool Frances, buh u havent been posting stuffs again ooooo... @TallBlackBerry

Frances Diaries said...

My fellow blogger am truly sorry , but I honestly didn't get your inbox. Will send you the informations you need. I appreciate you

Frances Diaries said...

@Tallberry , I promise to bounce back soonest

Frances Diaries said...

Soonest @Chiazor

Frances Diaries said...

thanks a lot @Amaka

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks my lps. Am humbled

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks alot sweetie.Lipstick is by Bobbi Brown.

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks Chaa dear.

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks alot dearie.