Thursday, 27 December 2012

Xmas Outfit

Hi lovely people, how are you all enjoying the hols? And for my Christians readers, don't forget Christ is still the reason for the season.

 I wore this lovely Tunic bought by one of my lovely friends Ada. I haven't rocked such outfit in a long time, therefore i say a big thanks to my home girl .

I rocked this outfit to church on Christmas day, and am glad i did. Service was awesome, i enjoyed the service and all the Christmas carols

What do you think about my outfit?

Also using this note to thank all my readers for always been so supportive?
I appreciate you for always stopping by.

                                                                 Frances



24 comments:

  1. Lovely and nice hair. I envy you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit on a nice looking lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look glorious and gorgeous in it dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am glad u loved it Frances.... hehehehehehehe.... xoxo... Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the elaborate kaftan/ dress

    happy New year

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit
    http://wittyhead.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i ve a similar outfit.hm am excited to note dat am following trends.looks lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. u're gorgeous,amazing dress!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by .
I enjoy reading all your comments and i truly appreciate it.
xoxo
Frances.