Monday 25 June 2012

Hello beautiful ones, another LPM has come and gone . Did any of you attend? Let me know in the comment box please..
I sure attended with my sister and friends, though we got there few hours before closing time ,but sure we were able to get some stuffs too. It was my sister's first time to attend, so i'm glad she didnt regret it.Another of my friends joined us too. we all had fun.
(please dont mind the spread rugs...lol)

                                                                    with my sis Onyii
                                                                             Just me


                                                   Chinenye, Frances & Onyii

                                                                      They all love me yeyyy!!!!

Thanks for passing by

                                                                             Frances
                                                                               xoxo

11 comments:

Kanyinulia said...

Nice slippers.. lovely pictures

crimy said...

Lovely

Anonymous said...

Love ur style

Anonymous said...

Nice pics...But no pics frm Lpm..I was looking forward to seeing them

chanest said...

lovely. lovely..pictures you got. i love your style. i really need to know where you shop for your wardrobe.if you can be kind enough to include that, it will be great. all the same, lovely pictures.

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Thanks @Chanest for your comments , sure will include your requests .

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Thanks dear, am sorry I didn't post the lpm photos. Will do so soonest.

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Thanks dearie

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

I appreciate dear

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Thanks my cramy.

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Thanks dearie.