Friday 25 May 2012

Wishes & Wants For Summer

Hi my beautiful readers , i want to say a big thanks to y'all who read and comment on my blog.
I love y'all.
Summer is definetly around the corner,which means its time for skirts,sandals & tank tops especially for my friends  in the western world..lol. I will also post few spring wears first ,since some people are still in spring..lol
Am also using this medium to introduce to you HATE'ER JEWELRY.She is got lovely Necklaces,Bracelets,Rings,etc. Here are some of my wishes & wants this summer lol...
Am pretty sure y'all will like what i've got..................



Spring


Spring






closer look

Top:Victoria Sacret
Short:General Pants & Co
Earrings:Hate'er jewelry
Sunglasses:Asos
Nail Polish:NARS
Sneakers:Guiseppe Zanotti


White Top:Topshop Lurex top
Printed Pants:River Island palm scarf print jeans
Stripe band Fedora:Halogen
MAC Lipstick
Watch:Micheal kors
Cuff bracelet:Asos
Sunnies:Asos





Jean jacket:Dorothy Perkins
Bra top:Topshop
Necklace:Hate'er jewelry
Clutch:REISS
Skirt:Topshop
Sandals:Ancient G





Jean jacket:Denim
Dress:A.C.E
Handbag:Chloe
Bracelet:Hate'er jewelry
Earrings: Blue Nile
Perfume: Channel Chance



Frances
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice wears. I'm sure they will look beautiful on you. Like it. :)