Tuesday 18 December 2012

Python Print Maxi

# Singing all i want for my Christmas is.......................
One of the things i was for my Christmas is this lovely Python Print dress from Zara.
Chictopia rocked this lovely dress with a wrap around zara belt and platform prada heels.
 I also came across one of my favorite blogs Thirdworldprofashional , who rocked same dress nicely, with River Island belt; River Island gold cuff gladiator sandals & ASOS winged ear cuff

Continue to view her pic....



Now that y'all know one of the things i want for my Christmas, i guess my Xmas gifts will increase lol.
Its still the Yuletide season .
Onwa December proper lol.
I encourage every of my readers to celebrate with Christians this season.

                                       "Jesus is the reason for the season"


                                                                 Frances

No comments: