Monday, 17 December 2012

Oleku

 How is everyone's day coming up?  Back from lunch, less busy so i thought i should make a blog post.

 I attended my friend's wedding a month ago, so i thought of making a post on it.
 The bride has been my friend for ages, and she is one of the wonderful people i know.


 She got married to a young charming banker Okelue, who i can beat my chest and say adores my friend #Dontbeefpls.



 And so i wore Oleku made with Plain & Pattern material to the wedding. I looked totally different cos' a whole lot of my friends have'nt seen me rock such outfit.
I became the center of attraction, aside the bride *coughs*


Vicky



Vicky, Bride & Frances

It was more like a reunion for us, cos' we all got to see each other after such a long time.





 Vicky, Ken, Frances & A Friend


January, Vicky & Frances

Theodore, January, Vicky & Frances
We had fun.
What do you think about my outfit?

I was wearing
Oleku: Plain &Pattern
Purse: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Doll House
Accessories: House of panache
                                                                  
                                                  “When in doubt, wear red.”—Bill Blass

8 comments:

Olufunmi said...

Nice **thumbs up :)

http://ycfonlinedirectory.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

January onyiagu

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks dear

Frances Diaries said...

Oh yes. lol

Inez said...

Your outfit is adorable. Love it.

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks alot Inez.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,did u finish from unizik?cos somto and jaybaby are my frndz back in skool

Frances Diaries said...

Yes dear i finished from Unizik.