Friday, 14 December 2012

Birthday Pics

Hello my lovely readers,  compliments of the season to you all. First i want to sincerely apologize for my inconsistency in blogging lately. Work has been so hectic, but i promise you my full attention soonest. 

You all remember my birthday was on the 17th November, so i had a little party at the pool side of hymax hotel, lekki phase 1.



Pretty Me


 A lot of my lovely friends all came out to celebrate with me. It was more also like a reunion for a whole lot of us.University friends, Nysc friends, childhood friends, colleagues etc.





With a friend & my lovely sis

With House Of Panashe & her Fiancee

With Vicky


Yvonne, Blessing, Frances & Nneka


With my God daughter (Buife)& her mum (Azor)

Bukky

Gloria. Frances, Karen

With Chinelo

Christen & Gladys


With Toyosi

With Blessing


Nick, Frances & Uche



With Miss Pot Of Gold





Dele, Frances & Bunmi




Bolade




Daniel & friend
Vicky


Cheers to me

Uche, Nick & Bolarinwa

Serving my friends









With Gmoney


 I want to also appreciate all my friends , my readers and loved ones who made 17th November, a memorable one for me. God bless you all.

Thanks for always passing by .
xoxo
                                                                            
                                                                       Frances

9 comments:

Ofure O. said...

Lovely..you all looked stunning and I love your cake...Happy belated bday hun :) x

Olufunmi Afolabi said...

Waoh, waoh waoh.... u look amazing n the cakes :* n cupcakes.... stay blessed! :D

Ty said...

At lastttttttttttt,the much awaited birthday pics are here.u guys sure had lots of fun and yes the cakes look heavenly.Nice party,good looking peeps and above all fabulous looking birthday girl.

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks dearie

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks thanks thanks dearie

Anonymous said...

hi frances i so admire you i wish i can be your friend,buh i knw you wld not take me seriously thou i m a girl wld be waiting to c your reply.cynthia

Anonymous said...

frances you should v responded to d person wanting to b ur frnd.even if u dont want the friendship you come across like a girl dat selects her friends or u feel u r too much.emeh is so different from you.

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks TY, am glad you love the pics

Frances Diaries said...

Hi Cynthia, thanks for always passing by. I appreciate you.