Saturday 18 August 2012

School Outfit

Hello people , am sure yáll have started enjoying the weekend already, and for my readers here in Nigeria, happy holidays and for my muslim readers , BAKAR DA SALLAH in advance .

 And so i wore this oufit exactly one week today to school, am sure yáll remember am running a Diploma programme in Management Science, and i have my classes weekends. Thanks to all my readers , friends and well wishers for your continous encouragement.


                                                                   Room Photos


 Rocked this studded pink denim ,with this lovely yellow top i got from Primark, the black flat pumps and the black Mango bag also completed my outfit. I used the scarf on because i wasnt so comfortable with my hair do , even though alot of peeps loved the hair though...lol. I totally love the combo.




I truly love this my outfiit...hehe!

                                                                       Jeans: denim
                                                                       Shoes: primark
                                                                       Sunglasses: LV
                                                                       Top: Primark
                                                                       Bag; Mango
                                                                       Wrist Watch: Promado

Thanks for passng by
                                                                       xoxo
                                                                     Frances