Wednesday 25 April 2012

Salon

Off to the salon to get my hair done ....really have a prob carrying a particular hair do for more than two weeks.(will work on it though)


Room photos when you continue.............
 
my room is a bit messy ..lol
(please ignore the untidy room lol)
and here is to seal your evening, if your tensed or angery or mayb had a hectic day...laugh it off as i present my lol neckpiece.

Thanks for passing by



                                                      zara shorts
                                                      zara bag
                                                     atmosphere top
                                                    doll house slippas
                                                   H&M accessories

1 comment:

I.K.I.N.T.O.O. said...

The cut of that shirt is so unique and the color looks brilliant on you :)

-Ezi

ikintoo.blogspot.com