Wednesday 5 September 2012

Joke Of The Day

Smart Wife

A man called home to his wife and said,
"Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in
Canada with my boss & several of his
Friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a
good opportunity for me to get that
Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you
please pack enough Clothes for a week and
set out my rod and fishing box, we're
Leaving From the office & I will swing by the
house to pick my thin
gs up" "Oh! Please pack
my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks
this sounds a bit fishy but being the good
wife she is, did exactly what her husband
asked.The following Weekend he came home
a little tired but otherwise looking good. The
wife welcomed him home and asked if he
caught many fish?He said, "Yes! Lots of
Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish.
But why didn't you pack my new blue silk
pajamas like I asked you to Do?" The wife
replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box."



lol

No comments: