Friday 14 September 2012

Kimye Take On New york Fashion Week, Plus Kim K Clears Up Chris Lighty tweet



Kimye were spotted out and about last night as they took in a few runway shows as part of Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week.  Although Kanye opted to wear a denim outfit to both shows, Kim rocked a white Manchesa dress with silver Jimmy Choo pumps to the first show, before switching into a letterman style jacket and skirt combination for the Louise Goldin runway show.

Y'all will agree with me that Kim K's fashion style is now a bit poor and wierd ever since she started dating kanye west.

During her recent interview with Bossip, Kim revealed that she’s being styled by Kanye’s stylist (versus Kanye) and that her new style represents her evolution over the past year:
In regards to the clothes, I kept a stash to the side for a couple months to make sure that I liked the new stylist that he introduced me to. And I introduced his stylist to my stylist so that we could collaborate on a more sophisticated look, on something that kind of reflects my own personality and the change that I have had in my life. I feel like I’ve matured. I feel like I’ve grown up over the past year so I wanted a style that reflected that. So of course I was nervous and put all of my stuff in a guest room of mine for two months and once I didn’t feel the need to take anything, [I got rid of it]. I liked evolving. I liked growing up a little bit. We are now Ebaying everything with a portion of the proceeds going to Life Change Community church so those auctions are starting now during Fashion Week.
Last week, Kim caused a bit of an uproar on twitter when she sent out a condolence tweet to Chris Lighty while mentioning one of her products:
Such sad news about Chris Lighty. He was an amazing partner in my fragrance LightHouse Beauty & friend. You will be missed!
In response, she told Bossip:
I sent my condolences to him but also explained that I’m not just tweeting it. I know him. I work with him. He owns my company. I didn’t name my fragrances. I wasn’t trying to promote my fragrance at all. I was just saying, I know him, like I’ve worked with him and I’m sad for his wife, his children and for that situation.
More photos from the fashion week when you continue....





 



 LOL

culled from necolebitchie

No comments: