Monday, 19 November 2012

Off To Salon

I set out in the morning of my birthday to the salon, on my way, i attended to some calls , messages and all the whole love showed to me in different ways.

Oh yes am excited it my birthday!!! 


 Before meets
 after....
Hair Of Life ( Thanks to La bonita hair )

Am so excited 
Am so grateful
Baba God Daalu (Thanks).

Thanks for all the wish lovely people #JahBless.
xoxo
                                          
                                              Frances

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick question.....do u live in a hotel? Just asking

Frances Diaries said...

Oh yes at annon 23:08 i lived at this hotel for two days, because my wonderful friends gave me a wonderful birthday treat. Thanks for asking dearest.

Chetty said...

Awwww, you are so humble. Keep it up pls*smiles*

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks Chetty dear. I appreciate.

VictorKyle said...

Nice hair Frances,u look pretty..maintain it..

Frances Diaries said...

Ok thanks dear.

Anonymous said...

hbd dearie,saw ur blog from miss petite.you rock

boobsy said...

Hbd luv

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks a lot dearie. Continue to pass by.

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks and God bless you Boobsy

orabuchi chidinma said...

Beautiful hair sugar plum

Frances Diaries said...

Thanks a lot my dearest Chidinma