Thursday 3 July 2014

Trend alert: Cobalt is the new Black!

With all the buzz around trendy colors like mint green, coral, emerald and yellow, of-the-moment cobalt blue has sort of slipped through the cracks, which is weird because it is such a bright color that is hard to miss.  Cobalt blue is a gorgeously vibrant, bright, inky shade of color. Another name for cobalt blue is Royal blue. Yet despite that regal name, Royal blue is often associated with bargain basement styles in cheap fabrics, lol. Y'all will agree with me that Cobalt blue, on the other hand, sounds modern and sleek.




If your coloring isn't bold and strong enough to wear cobalt blue in your clothing, you can still embrace this trend through accent pieces and accessories. Noticed how well cobalt and yellow work together? Then permit me to say that Cobalt blue is an "accent color" (lol).
 For daytime, think of Cobalt as navy’s cooler kid sister. You can still team it with white and gold, but to take it up a notch, add pops of neon, like a skinny belt, statement necklace, or mini satchel.

What makes Cobalt blue so appealing is that it's really a season-less color. It's poppy and fresh for summer, but also elegant and rich in heavier fabrics like cashmere, flannel and wool for autumn and winter.



 House decorators also take advantage of Cobalt Blue. It sure turns a house into a home....


  These are my favorite trendy Cobalt blue nail polish colors.

 Fashion is bright and cheery. Cobalt blue is fun and bright! So don't be left out lovelies, go ahead and rock this trend!

                                Every day is a fashion show & the world is your runway.....

                                                            Frances
                                                              xoxo


6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love cobalt and mustard.heavenly combo

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Your so right dear, it's a very lovely combo . Meanwhile, I sent a DM to your twitter.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did
you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do
it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like
to know where u got this from. appreciate it

My weblog :: legal crack (legaldrugsforsale.com)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured
I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or
maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My blog goes over a
lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
Wonderful blog by the way!

My homepage :: dieta Mediterranea

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Thanks for the compliment dear. I designed my blog myself. Thanks for stopping by.

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

Good to know dearie. Thanks for stopping by