Wednesday 25 April 2012

Thanksgiving

Hello people , sure you all are having a great day..this photos were taking on sunday afternoon .I went for my friend's mum's thanksgiving. (retirement thanksgiving), I believe and pray i will celebrate mine IJN, and i wish so for aqll my readers, amen.

                                              I &  Somtee, she accompanied me to the function




Thanks for passing by.                                                                    I Wore
                                                                    Zara Top
                                        Denim Jeans
                                     Doll House shoes
                                      Primark Purse


                                                                             xoxo
                                                                           frances








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dats ma baby! Xx Gee